Do you want to know how to use the cloud to solve Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning and AI problems?
The next edition of the two-day DataMass Summit conference in Gdansk is coming up!
Don’t wait, join us today! September 29 is a day of workshops led by top practitioners, as well as an evening networking event! On September 30, on the other hand, it’s an all-day onsite conference, with a rich program of speakers - from prominent experts in Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning and AI, all in the context of cloud solutions!
Improve your knowledge with our speakers:
- Running Apache Flink in any cloud environment - Márton Balassi, Apple
- Data Infrastructure in a Multi-Cloud environment – Wouter De Bie, Datadog
- Spark vs. Bigquery vs. Trino: Shopify’s journey of SQL transformations at scale – Kate Darnell, Shopify
- Bank Analytics in the Cloud – Łukasz Hunka, PKO Bank Polski
- Engineering Risk Assessment - how to measure the risk in enterprise IT infrastructure – Alicja Grochocka, Investment Banking Sector
- Data engineering at the scale of PepsiCo eCommerce, 3 years of experience – Pierre De Leusse, Dmitry Ulyanov, PepsiCo
- IoT as a data pipe between the physical world and the cloud AWS - Lukasz Malinowski, Amazon Web Service
- Breaking the stormy antipattern - from bad design to cloud native on Beam - Radosław Stankiewicz, Google
And that’s not all! Visit our website - browse the agenda, meet our speakers and find out what else we have in store for you this year!
Join the conference participants and take advantage of the promotion - with the code “BDPASSION10" you will receive a 10% discount! Also, we highly recommend you to register your whole team - if you register 2 or more people, you will receive a 20% discount!
See you in the last week of September in Gdansk!